Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Dallas Driving

The driving habits of the locals often intrigue me. However, last week, I enjoyed a new experience.

I'd been to the gym. I like to go late at night - it's almost empty, and I don't feel as intimidated. So, at 2am I was driving home along I75, the equivalent to the M56. Ahead of me, was a car coming the other way along the highway...

...on my side of the road!

Oddly, this didn't freak me out at first. They were driving on the outside lane, I was on the inside lane. I flashed my headlights a few times as I passed them, and watched in my rear view mirror as they slowed down, turned around, and started driving the correct way.

Of course, in hindsight, it could have been a far more serious situation. And is it just coincidence that the bars have a 2am chuck-out time?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?