Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

Dancing in the dark

For eight hours I had been stuck next to a large American woman on the flight over. Prior to that, I sat in DFW Airport for 2 hours, and after the flight I waited for luggage and went through customs.

Suddenly, I was free. And, it turned out, fully energised, ready to leap.

Literally. Having sat still for so long, it was time to do the opposite.

I took my suitcases into the lift to take me up through Gatwick towards the shuttle trains, and the door closed.

There, on my own, for around 8 seconds, I danced.

I danced. Madly, happily, flailing myself around to the sound of my ipod.

Complete energy usage for 8 seconds.

I then stopped. The doors opened, I wheeled my suitcase out, and continued my journey.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?