Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Odds and ends

They find that phrase quite funny. Almost as funny as "bits and bobs".

I watched Layer Cake at the weekend with an American friend - it's so full of all the typically gangster lines, it was fantastic. I'd love it if foreign students learnt English from films like that... apart from anything else, every line would have the f word in it.

The Killers were fantastic in concert. Really good. Though it took about an hour to get out of the car park which was a bit of a bind. There's three blinding gigs coming up in a couple of weeks - Doves, Coldplay and Oasis. Once night after another, and I don't think I can get to them all, so I'm trying to decide. Currently, Oasis are in the lead. And I might be off to see Interpol tomorrow... tickets are expensive so we were thinking off seeing what the touting lark is. Would be a shame to get arrested though!

Flat-hunting is complicated.

Car-hunting is equally complicated.

More importantly...

Look at this place! Heaven!

www.worldsrvice-uk.com

I shall *so* be heading there at the weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?