Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Fame and glory, one call at a time.

Fame and glory. Having signed off the airwaves in the UK (in fact, having been forced off thei airwaves a few times), I'm now back on, albeit in very small doses.

Each evening at around half past seven, I do a daily showbiz update for Core Fresh Hits (it's on Sky Digital, DAB and the net)... info on the latest stateside gossip and showbiz that's happening here.

And the other morning I was on BBC Radio Oxford, talking to Anne Diamond about how Dallas has reacted to the influx of evacuees into the town. She does the breakfast show, so it meant being awake at 3am, but I quite often am anyway.

Two opposite ends of content, but it's lovely to be speaking on air again. It's like Red Bull... however hard I try to give it up, I can't!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?