Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

What a journey!

Well, it was certainly eventful.

Was referred in customs, had to wait there for over an hour while I was checked.

Thus I missed my domestic flight from Charlotte to DFW, and had to be moved onto the 7pm one.

Which would have been fine, but when this flight got towards DFW, there were thunderstorms, so they circled for a while and decided to go to Houston instead.

Then we sat on the tarmac for a while before flying back to Dallas Fortworth, where I got a taxi to the hotel.

Return time - 1am. Or 7am in UK time (which my bodyclock was still working on).

So how come at 6am I woke up and couldn't get to sleep? (Apart from because whoever was in this room before me left the clock radio set to go off at 6am at top volume. Bastards.)

So it's now half seven, which is either a very quick recovery to jetlag, or I'm going to be sleeping/waking/etc at odd times for the rest of the week!

Morning all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?