Monday, August 15, 2005

 

The American Adventure - Summer Starts Here

So, with baggage on a trolley and my passport in my hand, I got a taxi to the South Terminal of Gatwick, and headed over to the American Airlines check-in.

Unfortunately, it turned out that I was actually flying by US Airlines, from the North Terminal. Oops.

One monorail later, and I was in the right place. I'm now checked in, and about to head to the departure gate. It's peaking at 40 celsius this week in Dallas (105 farenheit) so it's gonna be a scorcher! What's more, my flight changes at Charlotte and I finally get to Dallas at 6pm (equiv of midnight here) so I'm gonna be knackered, and boiling. I think a sleep on the plane will be called for.

Oh, and I've had a McDonalds breakfast - a good start to my latest dosage of American culture.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?