Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Pictures (as promised)

Right, some pictures of Dallas.

Firstly, it really is a car with wood-effect panels around the side. Really! Can you imagine going to buy a car, but only accepting the deal if the salesman agrees to put a really dodgy wood covering on some of the car?........



Moving on... here's one I took while driving. It's not the most dramatic of Dallas flyovers, but gives an impression of the road-building plans for the area. If you're not sure how the roads will cross over, put one 50 feet in the air...........



My favourite place in Dallas is White Rock Lake, a lovely area with a nine mile cycle path and a really relaxed feel to it. This shows the lake with Dallas' skyline in the distance...........



.....and here are some ducks at the lake.............



Random stuff now. Here's a sign for a condom shop. It amused me - the over-publicised idea that you could have a wok and a condom without having to even move your car!.................



Here's the dial that concerns me slightly from my hire car.............



.............and here's my guide to Dallas, Rachel.......... we were trying to do gangster photos, but the batteries ran out.



I think I'm starting to get a tan. Either that or I'm not washing properly.

Tis all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?