Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Out of credit

So there I was, on the phone to Ian in Yorkshire, when my pay-as-you-go phone ran out of credit. Out of credit! Now there's a situation I've not been in before! So tonight it's back to the shop for another card. Incredible.

Also, the hotel/flat/accommodation place that I'm based in has run out of washing powder in the vending machines. However, I've discovered that they do have a swimming pool! That'll need exploring!

Went to a Ford dealership at the weekend. They had three Mustangs, two Focus's and aroundd 150 pick-up trucks. "Well", said the saleswoman, "This is Texas." Actually I've seen some really funny vehicles over the last few days so I'll grab some photos.

The only salad I've found so far is the McDonalds salads that they brought out to counteract all that McFat publicity a year or two. It seems odd to go to McD's cos it's the healthiest option! Shurely Shome Mishtake?

So what's happened since the last blog? Well, in no particular order...

Have eaten raw fish... for the first time, I think.
Got stared at by a police car while sitting by White Rock Lake.
Watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off - a fantastic film
Have pretended I was commentating on a world record-breaking event for a radio station in the UK

So, off to buy a phone card and a box of washing powder then. The showbiz life continues!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?