Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

Viva Dallas

So... here I am in Dallas.

It wierd. 24 hours ago I was staying in Gatwick's Travelodge, Partridge style, and now I'm here in my new temporary home. Though of course it wasn't 24 hours ago, even though the clocks say it was. The 10 hour flight only took 4 hours, according to my watch.

Early moments of interest...

The Hire Car. It's the blandest car ever made (it's a Kia), with the added novelty that the steering wheel is on the left hand side. What's odd is trying to work out how close you are to either side of the lane... I found myself kinda bouncing from one side of the lane to the other.

Customer Service. Astonishingly good, everywhere. It's slightly spooky... you don't get it in East London!

The Weather. It was around 27 degrees this afternoon; it felt lovely. Really nice. Sunglasses are excellent.

I'm feeling really tired, so I'll write something that makes more sense tomorrow.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?