Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Slogans

Was stunned to hear a radio claiming that it now plays "28% less commercials than before." Woo yay. 28% eh. Well, that's great because 27% simply wouldn't have been acceptable.

Bought a mobile phone today. A pay-as-you-go one, from Virgin Mobile. I did try to get one from Cingular, but it would have cost me around $250 to get it going, compared with $60 from Virgin. Spot the difference. So I now have an American phone number! This is very exciting, except that I've got no idea what to do with it. So, I'm doing nothing with it.

Anyone for photos? Yeah, why not. Here we go...


That's Dallas. They're pretty good at their big towers. I took this photo last weekend. I got horrendously lost so thought I might as well grab a photo of my surroundings.


This is the car I'm driving around in at the moment. According to the TV ads, they cost $6000 new, which'd mean you could buy one, and a spare, for less than seven thousand pounds. I think I must have read the small print incorrectly.


And this is my office. As you can see, it's a bit sparce at the moment and the walls need painting! Observant people will notice the Chorley FM mug in the background.

I've not used a coin-operated washing machine since I was 19, but needs must and clothes have to be washed. My research proves that I can survive 10 days before needing to wash things. Remind me of that in 10 days please!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?